Nails of the Day | Sensationail Jade Treasure


I recently had a break from gel nails and actually ended up having a long period of time where my nails stayed bare. I eventually got round to doing my nails but just did them with normal bog standard nail varnish, as soon as this started to chip I knew I wanted to start using gels again and I knew exactly what colour I had in mind.

A summery bluey green was just the colour I was craving, if that's the right word for it, can you crave a particular colour on your nails? Well, I did. I opened up my gel storage and as soon as I picked up the swatch wheel the colour jumped out at me. The colour I went for is 'Jade Treasure' from the Sensationail original range, it is the perfect greeny turquoise colour with a very slight shimmer, although the camera doesn't seemed to have picked this up, but believe me, it is definitely there. I think this is the second time I have worn this colour but I don't remember loving it this much last time. I've had at least two compliments on the colour so it is definitely a hit.

What colour are you wearing for summer? 

Sophie xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so cool - I love the colour, it's so bright and perfect for summer.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it's definitely one of the favourite colours I own!

      Delete
  2. This colour is gorgeous! I'm desperate for pretty, bright nail polishes, I only seem to have dark colours so I think I need to add this one to my collection.
    Saph xx
    simplysaph.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have such a big selection, I don't normally wear them according to season though, just whatever takes my fancy xx

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top