Bargain Boots Find - Clinique

There is no denying it, Boots is a shop that I spend way too much time in, about 80% of my visits are for no reason whatsoever, just the off chance that an amazing bargain or new 'got to have' product jumps out and shouts buy me. Fortunately for me but unfortunately for my bank balance, this happens pretty much every time and this occasion was no different.


Along with all the usual types of items that made their way into my basket (the nail varnishes, the hair products, the new must have brow product) I came across this complete bargain and the perfect way to try out some new to me Clinique products. I've never really tried much from Clinique but it is definitely a brand I want to explore more.



I was drawn to this by the pretty purple bow and then the great price of £12. For this price, it got me a 50ml Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips, a mini High Impact Mascara and a mini Skinny Stick eyeliner in the colour slimming black. Although these are all only sample sizes, I find that it is a great way of trying out new products without having to shell out lots of money and find you don't like something. These three products work out as £20.45 as the minis or £49.50 if you were to buy them all as full size products so I think that this is a really good saving and it really isn't much of a loss if you don't get on with any of the products.

Have you come across any bargains recently? What Clinique products can you recommend?

Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top